The Journal of Awareness-Based Systems Change is an online, open access journal which you can access at no cost here. This printed copy is also available and includes the following articles:
- In Memory of Ed Schein by Otto Scharmer
- Subtractive Awareness by Hilary Bradbury et al.
- Conscious Systemic Leadership by Rajneesh Chowdhury
- The Vitality Triangle by Elizabeth Walsh and Jessica Abell
- Relational Design by Victor Udoewa and Savannah Keith Gress
- Ubuntu by Megan Seneque, Aggie Kalungu-Banda, Martin Kalungu-Banda, and Sharon Munyaka
- Psychopolitical Foresensing for Social Transformation by Fernanda Cimini Salles and Maria Homem
- Expanded Perspectives on Social Transformation in Brazille by Michelle Cristina Sampaio
Product details: Printed with a black & white interior on 80# white coated paper, with a perfect-bound color cover, in an A4 format.
Cover art: Reilly Dow